- Attending Seminar for Application : Parents should attend the seminar held every Monday at 6 p.m. (on the second floor of the main building) with their children. There will be an individual interview and a placement exam after the seminar.
- Attending the camp: [During the vacation] Candidates can attend the summer or winter English spiritual camp.
- Notification of acceptance: The admission will be decided after the interview. The final decision for admissions will be notified via phone and email within 5-10 days.
All students must submit an official document certifying that they have completed vaccination under the national vaccination program.
- Residence Card – (Foreign nationals- Alien Registration Card - 1 copy)
- Resident Registration – 1 copy (Korean)
All documents must be issued within 3 months and are non-returnable.
- Those who submit false information and/or documents during the admissions process.
- Those who have serious difficulties that present studying due to a physical disability, amental disorder, etc.