- Attending the Semimar for applying: Parents are advised to attend the Semimar for applying that is held every Monday at 6 PM on the 2nd floor of the main building, together with their son/daughter. There will be an individual interview and a placement exam after the seminar.
- Attending the camp during the vacation: Candidates can attend the summer or winter English Spiritual Camp.
- Notification of acceptance: Admission will be decided after the interview. The final decision on admission will be notified via phone and email within 5-10 days.
- Kinder students must be over the age of 4.
- First grade students must be over the age of 6.
- All students must know that school has been given the necessary authority by their parents and, therefore, they must abide by the school regulations and obey the instructions of the teachers and staff.
- When students follow all the school rules, the school will provide students with the same learning opportunities, regardless of the race and gender of the students.
- After consultation, students who need special tutoring will undertake a special program on campus, and any program outside of the school is subject to the school's permission.
- Seven grade students or above must have their faith of salvation.
- Must be a member of a Protestant evangelical church and attend church regularly.
- Endeavor to make an evangelical Christian family.
- Please not only agree with all the school regulations, but also cooperate as a member of a family in God.
- Non-believers who have not yet attended church can enter through counseling if they agree to Christian education and guidance.
Student's Health Records
All students must submit an official document to prove that they are fully immunized following the National Immunization Program.
- Recommendation Letter – 3 copies ( Pastor – 2 , Teacher – 1 )
- Health Certificate – 1 copy
- Record of School Life – 2, Transcript – 2 / Final academic certificate letter: Over G10
- Residence Card – (Foreign nationals- Alien Registration Card - 1 copy)
- Resident Registration – 1 copy (Korean)
- A Bulletin from the Church Attended – 1 copy
- Family Photo – 1 copy (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All documents must be issued within 3 months and are non-returnable.
Conditions for Cancellation of the Acceptance
- Those who submit false information and/or documents during the admissions process.
- Those who have serious difficulties that present studying due to a physical disability, amental disorder, etc.
- Those whose parents turn out to be heretics and, therefore, thought to seriously harm the school's community and reputation.